Cloud-Based Hosted Solution - One of the benefits of the FDRA Resource System is that we host both the application and the data for you. This means that you don't need the setup, management and IT resources to manage the software, applications and sites/servers for the secure management of online content. Point your browser to the FDRA Resources system and you have access to your documents and resources from any location, any time.
System Stability - You rely on your files and information ever day. We promise 99.9% system up-time because system availability is just as important to us. With redundancy, backups, 24/7 monitoring and fault-tolerant engineering, our network infrastructure is designed to handle your critical file storage, discussion and sharing/retrieval activities every day of the year. Planned maintenance and upgrades are performed on weekends and never during high user activity. We maintain a strict backup regimen to make sure your data is always protected and can be retrieved in case of emergency.
Safe Enough for the DOD - your data is your most important asset and you rely on it every day. Since our servers are in the same data center location as banks, eCommerce stores and medical information systems, you can sleep soundly at night knowing that your data is probably safer than if it was in your own building! The platform of this website system has been chosen by the US Department of Defense as the platform for public-facing websites from the Marines and Air Force to Veteran Affairs and other DOD sites.
Highly Secure - The security of the data is of utmost importance to us. Our hosting data center includes fully redundant, state-of-the-art denial-of-service firewalls. We run SSL encryption and have several methods in place to help protect the data that is transmitted to/from the website. The following points outline a few of the robust security features of the system:
- Files uploaded to the system are renamed with a globally unique identifier (a GUID is a completely unique 32 character string of numbers and letters), so they are not easily guessed or spoofed by hackers, snoops or bots.
- The resource links which are shared by you through the system are set to expire after 24 hours.
- Board sharing ensures users always have access to the newest versions of files and the links to shared boards can be retracted or expire so that you are in control of who can see the boards you have shared.
- Files are securely stored on secure Amazon S3 and are not accessible outside of the system.
- Cloudflare enterprise-class web application firewall (WAF) protects your Internet property from common vulnerabilities like SQL injection attacks, cross-site scripting, and cross-site forgery requests. Web traffic encryption prevents data theft and other tampering.